Terms and Conditions
All information, products and services displayed on the eduzcart.com website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. eduzcart.com . has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the schoolkart.com website belonging to eduzcart.com you have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. eduzcart.com reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the eduzcart.com website.
1. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. eduzcart.com will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on schoolkart.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4. eduzcart.com will take “Full Responsibility” of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where our sellers use “Private Courier Companies” (eg. Fed Ex, Delhivery, First Flight, Shiprocket, delivery etc.) to ship your order.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of eduzcart.com or the Seller.
6. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on eduzcart.com shall not be entertained.
7. eduzcart.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the user shall be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by eduzcart.com for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Schoolkart.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, eduzcart.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of eduzcart.com without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. eduzcart.com. will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. eduzcart.com. shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.